July 29, 2010

Its Time for a Farewell Party!

With only two months until I leave, I'm starting to stress about the finer details. Asking myself questions such as, do I have everything? What have I forgotten? Is there anything I need to still research? plus a whole lot more! The fact that I haven't even got my motorcycle on the road yet, is big enough. But there is only so much I can do in a standard weekend. 

My fail safe plan to ensure I leave on time, is my secret weapon, my Dad. I have asked him for a big favor, to come and help me finish my pannier frames and install an additional external oil cooler. I am sure other smaller items will pop up as we spend a solid week in the workshop together. 




With the count down a reality, I thought it was about time to invite all my family, friends, work colleges and of course the motorcycle community to my farewell party. I will go against my tendency's to hide when I hear the word 'speech', by giving a small talk about my last adventure and share with you what I am about to endeavor. Despite my nerves, it should be a great night and I hope to see you all down there. 
 



8th September : 7pm : Norman Hotel
102 Ipswich Road Woolloongabba Brisbane



No comments:

Post a Comment