September 13, 2010

Farewell Party!



The nerves set in, I'm starting to feel sick. No ones here yet but my knees are already shaking! I'm trying desperately to swallow what looks like a tasty dinner, but my mouth isn't working properly and all I'm getting the feeling of dry saw-dust taste. People start arriving, and I feel as if the beer is taking effect as I'm starting to relax, but not really enough!
Here are some pictures from the night, I want to thank all those who could make it down to the Norman Hotel and share the night with me. Big thanks to Mel, Louise and Jarred making last night possible!
I would like to thank all the people that supported me in purchasing a tee-shirt or a sock monkey or plain just gave me something towards my trip. I want to let you know that it is all going toward buying the right equipment that I need, such as a laptop and a good camera. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
  
















































No comments:

Post a Comment