March 8, 2011

Interview on Sidestand Up!


'Sidestand Up' is an American based weekly radio show, and Tom has kindly invited me to be apart of his segment! 


Two weeks ago, I wasn't able to get online to call Tom from 'Sidestand Up'. I had a complete internet failure for a whole 24hours. I was able to send a sms to my friend Louise who kindly send on an apology from me explaining my situation.

Luckily for me, he completely understands and now I get my second chance. This Tuesday (8th of March) night at 8:30pm (Florida time) I will be on air explaining my adventure. 

How to listen in :
There are several ways if you are either in America or can get online during that time, you can then listen live
By phone - 1-724-444-7444
or
Listen online and participate in the live chat room. 


Outside of America or those who cannot get online at the right time,then you need to down load it through Itunes podcast. 



Now its easy to sign up to a podcast - just click the link on his website 
(Past shows available on i-Tunes) . A prompt will appear asking you if it is ok to open I-tunes. I-tunes will open and you will see a list of  'sidestand up' episodes. Click on the 8th of March and hear my voice! (just remember I am towards the end of the show and the show is only available to down load later on during the day)

Now if you do not have I-tunes, and you want to listen to it when you want too, you need to down load I-tunes and install it. (Its free and easy to install) Here is a link to Itunes. Just follow the prompts. 

If anyone has any trouble, just give me an email, and I can answer any questions and try and help out as much as possible! 


A picture of Tom Lowdermilk


No comments:

Post a Comment