March 6, 2011

Motomonkey Advenutures Online Tee-Shirt Shop

I have just launched an online 'Cafepress' tee-shirt shop'! (Click here to view)


White T-Shirt Men's Fitted T-Shirt (dark)

Women's Tank Top
These are just a few of the examples of the different tee-shirts / single types.



The current tee-shirt design clearly shows my website and slogan '1 woman, 1 adventure, 70,000km, 2 years' written around a two tone world map and the motomonkey logo. On the lighter colour tee-shirts you get to see my route in a different tone. 


I will be changing the designs of these tee-shirts through out my adventures. Therefore I have added a date stamp to show when you supported Motomonkey Adventures! 


Design for lighter tee-shirt colours

Design for lighter tee-shirt colours





















No comments:

Post a Comment