September 2, 2011

Beautiful Things



Hand block printed light weight quilt from Jaipur, India

As I travel through the different countries, I am collecting many beautiful things to hopefully include a part of my trip into your life. It's my way of sharing the different cultures and crafts from around the world. It's also our way of supporting not only the local people but people with disabilities or a traditional dying art. On top of all that good will, you will also be supporting my travels onward towards completing my Australia : Africa Adventure. 

Rajasthan embroded umbrellas
 With that in mind, I hear spring is finally here, and things are warming up across New Zealand and Australia. The beautiful items we (My good friend Louise) and I have uploaded to ebay will hopefully get you out of your winter blues and into the spirit of summer!

Please check out all the items for sale through this link - ebay and book mark it for future reference, we will be uploading more items as they arrive back in Australia.

If you have any questions about any of the items for sale please do not hesitate to drop me an email

Hand block printed light weight quilt from Jaipur, India





No comments:

Post a Comment